ICLOPS Zoom is the infrastructure that takes your performance to the next level. Implementing a multi-provider quality effort to get everyone working together to improve patient outcomes can’t get more straightforward than this.
“Clinical Integration” refers to a set of rulings coming from the Federal Trade Commission, defining the conditions under which providers may share information and negotiate collectively with payers without anti-trust action. In the current health care environment, however, being clinically integrated by a quality program and measuring performance is good business sense. Clinical Integration is the first step in creating the processes for measuring and improving care.
ICLOPS has been providing the Clinical Integration infrastructure through the ICLOPS Registry and services since 2004. Our clients are the leaders of a movement to examine the hard factual data on patient quality and go about the work of improving patient outcomes.
Providers seeing and comparing results across a network is the starting point for a conversation on quality within the organization. With the ICLOPS Registry, they can also validate and make modifications to attribution and patient status. ICLOPS works with providers to bring them to a “trust” level that opens the door to patient outcomes improvement.
ICLOPS Zoom is a flexible, modular package that includes the ICLOPS Registry, the ICLOPS e-Hub for collection of data, the ICLOPS Insight CRM application for managing provider and practice participation and the implementation, and ICLOPS Analytics. The services include data transformation, leadership support, consulting on measures and interventions, and education and training. Each is an integral part of managing a large, diverse network of providers across care settings.
Some clients have other technologies already in place, such as a private HIE. ICLOPS works with those vendors to create a seamless framework with the other elements of Zoom.
With ICLOPS Zoom, you can:
- Adopt protocols and measures for each specialty and view results online in the ICLOPS Registry
- Track detailed results by payer, contract, or other criteria in ICLOPS Analytics
- Identify issues and problems in patient populations for quality interventions through patient registries
- Integrate data from physician, hospital, laboratory, patient sources, and third parties for an integrated health record, through the ICLOPS e-Hub
- Stratify patient risk levels through drill-down registries
- Compare results by physician, practice, and specialty in ICLOPS Analytics
- Share quality metrics with physicians upon login to the system
- Add Zoom Macro components to start quality projects, patient outreach, case management, and ACO or payer-sponsored programs
ICLOPS Zoom facilitates the continuous goal of improving patient care across the organization. Learn more about ICLOPS Zoom here.